- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
gm-events.com collects the following data:
Personal identification and athletes identification information (name, email address, club, country, coach, category, music, sporting licence ID, photo)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide gm-events.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Create a user for yourself to organize event or register athletes to someone's event.
- You provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
gm-events.com also receive your data indirectly when:
- Your sportclubs representative is registering you as an athlete, judge or coach for a competition.
How will we use your data?
gm-events.com collects your data so that we can:
- Let you to organize a sports event as a user/organizator
- Let you registered by your sportclubs representative as an athlete, judge or coach to an upcoming sport competition organized in our system
- Let you get score in our system by the organizer on the competition you participating organized and judged in our system
- Store your results and support the awarding on a competition organized and judged in our system by the organizer
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in Hungary.
Our Company will keep your data at least five years after it si entered.
gm-events.com will not use your data for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request gm-events.com for copies of your personal data. We will charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that gm-events.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request gm-events.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete. We will notify the User who entered your data to correct it.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that gm-events.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions. If you participated on a competition your data may the basis of a settlement.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that gm-events.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The organizer of a competition you or your sportclubs representative entered you must access your data for organizing purposes.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to gm-events.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The organizer of a competition you or your sportclubs representative entered you must access your data for organizing purposes.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that gm-events.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that gm-events.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság’s Office.
Elnök: dr. Péterfalvi Attila,
Cím: 1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.,
Elehetőség: firstname.lastname@example.org, +36-1-3911400, www.naih.hu